The words “Australian made – for Australia” are more pertinent today than ever before. In these difficult times, the emphasis on supporting local Australian businesses has become paramount.
Did you know that Lighting and Electrical Distributors [LED] is one of the foremost and pre-eminent companies that has actively promoted and distributed Australian lighting manufacturers products for the past two decades?
We have always been market leaders and supporters of Australian Manufacturers and we challenge any other company to match our commitment to the Australian lighting industry.
Take a look below at the Australian companies that have entrusted us to represent them in Victoria over the years.
- Efficient Lighting Systems – a Victorian based manufacturer of quality LED downlights, LED profiles and a range of surface mounted products.
- Limelite – Family owned Victorian based manufacturer of LED troffers for commercial office spaces, specialist surface and wall mounted fixtures, track mounted and pendant 3D manufactured luminaires.
- Klik Systems – NSW based manufacturer specialising in technologically superior LED profiles, LED laboratory, allied arduous task lighting and LED-pod handrail lighting.
- Legacy Lighting – Victorian based manufacturer of high-end outdoor and indoor sports lighting and high mast exterior general lighting.
- MSL – Queensland based manufacturer of medical examination lighting fixtures recognised throughout Australia for their technical superiority and superb quality componentry. TGA approved with full compliance documentation.
- Ligman Lighting – Whilst an overseas manufacturer, it is not widely known that the marine grade, aluminium alloy used in the pressure die casting for Ligman’s housings, is sourced from Australia. Naturally, all control gear is local and assembled in Victoria to meet Australian standards and compliance regulations.
- Exenia- Exenia specialise in high-end architectural lighting fixtures. The perfect solution for a splash of colour and sophistication for your project.
The message is simple – KEEP IT LOCAL.